Even if you have not been charged and if you are being investigated, you must contact an attorney immediately. Do not delay! Otherwise, you will be giving up important rights.
If you have been charged with a crime, your life is on the line. You need an experienced lawyer with the knowledge and resources to defend your rights. Skip Potter has over 35 years of legal experience fighting for the rights of those charged with a crime. From defense of adults to juvenile criminal defense, Skip has the experience and has built a strong record of success throughout Northwest Ohio by providing each case with the attention it requires. His vast experience in cases ranging from Drug Trafficking to DUI enables him to put that experience to work for you.
Commonly known charges that our office has handled:
- Felonies and Misdemeanors, including homicide and murder, aggravated vehicular assault, battery,domestic violence, theft, robbery, burglary, arson, juvenile defense, vehicular homicide and weapons charges
- OVI/DUI/DWI (driving while under the influence of alcohol)
- Traffic Violations, including reckless driving, hit and run, vehicular manslaughter, vehicular homicide, driving after suspension, speeding, and other traffic offenses
- White Collar Crimes, including embezzlement, insurance fraud, bank fraud, and identity theft
- Sex Offenses, including rape, gross sexual imposition, unlawful sexual contact with a minor, sexual battery, pandering obscenity and other sex-related crimes
- Internet Crimes, including importuning, solicitation of sex, and child pornography
- College Student Offenses, including disorderly conduct to drunk driving (DUI/OVI), underage consumption and burglary
- Drug Crimes, including marijuana possession and trafficking, drug trafficking, prescription drugs and drug-search issues
- Expungement, or sealing of a criminal record
If you’ve been arrested on criminal charges, it’s essential to talk to an attorney about your case before talking to investigators. To schedule a confidential consultation to discuss your case, contact Skip Potter a criminal defense lawyer by calling (419) 353-7547.